Birds of a Feather

Birds of a Feather

Thursday, April 2, 2009

3 Hours of Sleep and Still Here...

Owen wakes Amelia, Amelia wakes Owen. We are all up, everyone in the house. Well, not Mabel. She lays on her pillow, oblivious to the human dramas. But if I make a beeline for the door to go after a critter, or a guy trying to steal my wheelbarrow, she's all over that. But no, it's just the kids, and she's immune to the crying in stereo.

So I'm trying to run a business and parent my kids and keep some semblance of a marriage. It's really late. I've sent the business e-mails out, updated the Facebook, and now will hope for more than the 3 hours we got last night. At least, I didn't sleep in the racecar bed. Poor Becca, I don't know how she does it. I'm crazy about that woman. And now, I get to hang out with her and be unconscious, 2 of my favourite things.

No comments:

Post a Comment